Wow! I was so surprised to discover that Cheryl from Heritage Happens awarded me a Happy 101 Award on her comment for my post about my Dad's Thank you note. I have been overwhelmed by the kind words that have been left for me about my blog and I am so grateful! As with all good things, this award comes with responsibilities. The first is to list 10 things that make me happy and the second is to list 10 other bloggers to whom I would like to give this award.
10 Things that Make Me Happy
1. Having the assurance of eternal life in Jesus
2. Being with my husband and family
3. Watching classic old movies
4. Playing with my dogs
5. The sound of my sons playing or helping each other with homework
6. Running into an old friend
7. Sitting in front of a fireplace
8. Listening to good music
9. Losing weight
10. Giving someone a gift they really love
It's so difficult to choose only 10 of my favorite blogs. During the short period of time that I have been reading the geneabloggers, I have discovered so many wonderful sites and met the most gracious people. These are but a few that have touched my heart.
1. Kinfolk News
2. In My Life
3. Into the Light
4. Little Bytes of Life
5. Branching Out Through the Years
6. My Genealogy Pondering
7. My Ancestors and Me
8. Before My Time
9. Portals to the Past
10. Ernie's Journeys
If you haven't visited these sites yet, I highly encourage you to do so. Make sure you leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
Thanks again for all the kind words of encouragement you have all given me and keep them coming!