David's Reformed Church Congregation

David's Reformed Church Congregation
Congregation of David's Reformed Church, Montgomery Co, Ohio, Circa, 1900

Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I was honored to be presented the One Lovely Blog Award by both Betty Huber Tartas of Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog and Tammy of Genealogy Simple and Fun.  Along with the award comes the following responsibilities:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and    their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have chosen the following 15 blogs: I enjoy all of these!
Ancesters Gotta Eat

Ancesters Within

Where I Come From

Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog

The Wandering Vine

Stardust 'n' Roots

Wandering Shades

The Sum of All My Research

The Hunt for Henrietta

Stone Gardens

Reflections from the Fence

Random Relatives

Past Voices - Letters Home

Of Trolls and Lemons

My genealogy blog

My Family Research Adventures

4 comments:

  1. I see someone else beat me to this ... but I still wanted to present the award to you. I love your blog, love your writing and have come to treasure our friendship. Congratulations Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cindy. You are so sweet and I feel the same way about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating The Hunt for Henrietta for the award, Lori! I am going to go back into your archives and re-read some of your posts. And I have to find 15 more folks, but that shouldn't be too hard to do. I just love this community of Genealogy Bloggers. It's so much fun to know that there are people out there who are as obsessed as I am!!! I wish I had the time to read more of them. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and you are really doing good. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete