David's Reformed Church Congregation

David's Reformed Church Congregation
Congregation of David's Reformed Church, Montgomery Co, Ohio, Circa, 1900

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sabina School Class Photos

Since school photos have been so popular with my blog readers, I decided to share a few more today. These are my father's (Estel Shoemaker, Jr) class photos. He attended Sabina School, Sabina, Clinton County, Ohio. The Sabina schoolhouse was located on Washington St.. It was at one time destroyed by fire, but was rebuilt and stood for many years until it was torn down to make way for a new elementary school. My father attended the school from first grade through his graduation in 1948.





In the first photo, my father is in the top row, far right. In the second photo, he is in the middle row, far right. He is also wearing the same sweater in each photograph.

1 comment:

  1. I can remember when girls always had to wear skirts or dresses to school!

    ReplyDelete